Terms & Conditions
Accredited Course Terms and Conditions
Course Participant Conduct
Infinity Beauty Academy reserves the right to suspend or expel course participants whose conduct is unacceptable, including:
- Disrespectful or inappropriate behaviour;
- Poor attendance or performance;
- Illegal or irresponsible behaviour.
Infinity Beauty Academy strives to provide a teaching environment that is free from discrimination, and harassment and that supports group and individual development. This requires the cooperation and engagement of students, models and presenters. It is therefore expected that students (and their models) will:
- Respect the rights of other students attending the course
- Be respectful of Infinity Beauty Academy staff
- Refrain from behaviour that is disruptive, offensive and may undermine group dynamics.
Where a student’s behaviour impacts group learning and harmony the course presenter has the right to follow the following guidelines:
- Give a verbal warning – Speak to the student, identifying the issues that are of concern.
- If the behaviour continues – The student concerned may be asked to leave the course. (Under these circumstances the student will not be eligible for a refund).
Training Location, Times and Uniform
Full training will be provided at our premises in Mandurah.
Location: 1/43 Pinjarra Road, Mandurah 6210
Time: 8.45 am – 2pm
Uniform: All black, NO THONGS and hair will be required to be in a hair tie
Bookings and Payments
Our terms and conditions of sale may be changed as we reserve the right to alter the prices and dates of our courses at any time and any changes will be communicated to you as soon as possible.
All Infinity Beauty Academy course dates and times are subject to availability. If a course has exceeded the maximum capacity upon booking you will be notified and placed on a waiting list for the next available session.
The price of the products/courses shall be the price listed in the training event marketing material. We do not accept provisional bookings and/or reservations as all bookings must be paid in advance to guarantee your place. We operate on a first come first served basis. Enrolment in any Infinity Beauty Academy course is not confirmed until the student has received a written confirmation from Infinity Beauty Academy that the student has been accepted into the course.
Payment is accepted by Invoice or Cash. We do have AfterPay available.
You can rearrange your course date with a week’s notice
Under a week but over 24hrs $100 Fee
24hrs notice $150 Fee,
Infinity Beauty does not offer refunds. Please note that you can change your course date a maximum of 3 times.
No Show will forfight their course
It is important that when you book with us you are serious about creating and learning from us as we have a no refund policy.
Infinity Beauty Academy reserves the right to cancel or alter any courses. All training dates and times are subject to change, but Infinity Beauty Academy will endeavour to ensure courses are held on the committed dates/times, unless there are exceptional circumstances, such as the host/s being unable to attend due to illness, or other unforeseen circumstances. Infinity Beauty Academy will inform the participants with as much notice as possible on these occasions.
Should a cancellation become necessary by Infinity Beauty Academy the attendee will have the choice of attending another date, (no refund will be given)
In the event that the specific host/s is unable to attend due to illness or other circumstances beyond Infinity Beauty Academy’s control, then the course will be cancelled, if no suitable replacement can be arranged.
No cancellation penalties (including travel expenses to and from the course, or accommodation costs) will be paid out in the event of training cancellations by Infinity Beauty Academy. Please check your hotel and travel cancellation policy as this may be affected in the event of a cancellation or alteration to a course.
It is the policy of Infinity Beauty Academy not to issue any refunds for any fees paid (including deposits) if a student fails to complete the course or is in any way unsatisfied with the content or delivery of the course.
If the student fails to complete the course or is in any way unsatisfied with the content or delivery of the course, the student may request a private meeting with the Director of Infinity Beauty Academy to address the student’s concerns.
Course Material & Handouts
All course handouts and material whether supplied in a printed or digital format will remain the copyright property of Infinity Beauty Academy. Attendees may use the material for internal purposes only but are not permitted to reproduce the material without the prior written agreement.
Your booking does not include meals, but you are welcome to bring your own to consume throughout the session.
Students must notify Infinity Beauty Academy in writing at least 7 days prior to the commencement of the course that they are enrolled in if they require special assistance of any kind in order to attend and/or complete the course, including special assistance relating to a disability. Such information will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Rights and Obligations
Students enrolled in Infinity Beauty Academy courses can expect:
- Training to be delivered by qualified and experienced trainers
- Accurate and current information about the beauty and makeup industry
- Clean, comfortable, and professional facilities
- Our staff to conduct themselves in a professional manner
- High-quality training and resources
Students enrolled in an Infinity Beauty Academy program are entitled to:
- Be treated with fairness, courtesy and respect
- Learn in an environment free of harassment and discrimination
- Be supported in your learning with us
- The protection of your personal data, in accordance with our legal requirements
Students enrolled in an Infinity Beauty Academy program are responsible for:
- Being punctual and attending all sessions
- Treating other people with fairness, respect and courtesy
- Observing normal safety practices, including reporting and safety or WHS concerns to an Infinity Beauty Academy staff member
- Behave in a responsible manner by not damaging or vandalising the Infinity Beauty Academy or other students’ property, not littering, harassing, offending or distracting fellow students, injuring other people, or attending class affected by alcohol or drugs.
Mandurah WA 6210