GTi Facial Course
This Facial course covers the technique for performing a superficial and deep cleanse, tone, steam, extract, massage, mask and moisturisation.
It also includes fantastic anatomy and physiology resources with clear diagrams and images. Health and safety guidance is covered as well as skin conditions, skin analysis and advice about different skin types as well as guidance as to which type of product is suitable for use.
GTi Professional Standards For Therapists, free when booking any GTi Course.
Once you have booked your training course you will be able to complete the theory modules for the course right away.
Once you have completed the theory modules, you can attend your practical session.
When you have successfully completed your practical training, your tutor will pass you and you will receive your GTi Accredited Certificate.
- Introduction, Reception, Consultation and Ventilation
- Anatomy & Physiology
- The Cellular System
- The Muscular System
- The Nervous System
- The Skeletal System
- The Cardiovascular System and The Lymphatic System
- Contraindications and Contra Actions
- Skin Conditions
- Skin Types & Product Selection
- Facial Technique, Cleanse, Tone, Steam & Extract
- Facial Technique Massage
- Facial Technique Mask, Moisturise & Eye Care
- Treatment Adaptations & Aftercare
- Practical Module