GTi Body Massage Course
This Full Body Massage Course can help clients to de-stress, improve circulation, and reduce pain. Providing a massage treatment can be both beneficial to the client and the therapist and can lead to an incredibly rewarding career.
The GTi Body Massage course covers massage techniques, a full body massage routine and the preparation you need for the treatment.
Body Massage Course
GTi Professional Standards For Therapists, free with any Gti course.
Once you have booked your training course you will be able to complete the theory modules for the course right away.
Once you have completed the theory modules, you can attend your practical session.
When you have successfully completed your practical training, your tutor will pass you and you will receive your GTi Accredited Certificate.
- Introduction, Reception, Ventilation And Consultation
- The Cellular System
- The Muscular System
- Muscle Positions & Actions 1
- Muscle Positions & Actions 2
- The Skeletal System Bone Structure
- The Skeletal System Bone Position
- The Circulatory System
- The Lymphatic System
- The Nervous System & The Endocrine System
- The Respiratory System & The Digestive System
- The Skin
- Contra-indications & Contra-actions
- Preparing For Treatment
- Massage Technique
- Perform Manual Massage – Front Of Leg
- Perform Manual Massage – Hand & Arm
- Perform Manual Massage – Neck, Shoulder, and Chest
- Perform Manual Massage – Abdominal & Back Of Leg
- Perform Manual Massage – Back & Neck Part 1
- Perform Manual Massage – Back & Neck Part 2
- Treatment Adaptations & Aftercare
- Practical Module