GTi Definition Brows Course
This brow definition course covers the technique for eyebrow tinting, eyebrow waxing, threading the eyebrows and surrounding area and the application of make-up to the eyebrow area.
It also includes fantastic anatomy & physiology resources with clear diagrams. Reception, consultation and aftercare guidance are covered as well as contra-indications to treatment. Photographs and diagrams ensure this course is both engaging and informative to give you the confidence to perform this very popular treatment.
GTi Professional Standards For Therapists, free when booking any GTi Course.
Once you have booked your training course you will be able to complete the theory modules for the course right away.
Once you have completed the theory modules, you can attend your practical session.
When you have successfully completed your practical training, your tutor will pass you and you will receive your GTi Accredited Certificate.
- Introduction, Reception, Consultation
- Anatomy & Physiology – The Skin
- Anatomy & Physiology – The Hair & The Eye
- Contra-indications Preventing Treatment
- Contra-indications Restricting Treatment & Contra-actions
- Eyebrow Tinting Technique
- Eyebrow Waxing Technique
- Eyebrow Threading Technique
- Tweezing and Make-up Application Technique
- Practical Module