GTi Indian Head Massage Course
This course covers the technique for upper back, shoulder, upper arm, neck, scalp and face massage. It also includes the theory behind Indian Head Massages such as the history of the treatment, principles of Ayurveda, marma points and chakras.
The course includes resources with clear diagrams and images. Reception, consultation and aftercare guidance are covered as well as contra-indications to treatment. Photographs and videos ensure this course is both engaging and informative to give you the confidence to perform the Indian Head Massage.
Indian Head Massage Course
Once you have booked your training course you will be able to complete the theory modules for the course right away.
Once you have completed the theory modules, you can attend your practical session.
When you have successfully completed your practical training, your tutor will pass you and you will receive your GTi Accredited Certificate.
- Introduction, Reception & Consultation
- Anatomy & Physiology – Skin & Hair Types
- Anatomy & Physiology – The Muscular System
- Anatomy & Physiology – The Skeletal System
- Anatomy & Physiology – The Cardiovascular & The Lymphatic Systems
- Anatomy & Physiology – The Endocrine, The Nervous & The Respiratory Systems
- Anatomy & Physiology – The Skin
- Contra-Actions & Contra-Indications
- Massage Benefits
- Massage Mediums & Benefits
- Marma Pressure Points & Chakras
- Technique – Upper Back & Shoulder Massage
- Technique – Upper Arm & Neck Massage
- Technique – Scalp Massage
- Technique – Face Massage
- Treatment Adaptations & Aftercare
- Practical Module