GTi Waxing Course
Waxing is an excellent addition to any treatment menu and provides repeat business as it is an essential maintenance option for many clients.
The GTi Waxing Course meets the Habia National Occupational Standards and covers the various types of hair removal, anatomy and physiology, skin disorders and diseases, contra-actions and contra-indications, reception, consultation, ventilation, technique, and aftercare.
GTi Professional Standards For Therapists, free when booking any GTi Course.
Once you have booked your training course you will be able to complete the theory modules for the course right away.
Once you have completed the theory modules, you can attend your practical session.
When you have successfully completed your practical training, your tutor will pass you and you will receive your GTi Accredited Certificate.
- Introduction & Different Methods of Hair Removal
- Reception & Consultation
- Anatomy & Physiology-The Skin
- Anatomy & Physiology – The Hair & the Endocrine System
- Contra-indications Requiring Adaptation & Contra-actions
- Warm Waxing Technique
- Half Leg Wax
- Full Leg, Bikini & Abdomen Waxing
- Underarm, Facial & Forearm Waxing
- Male Waxing
- Practical Module