GTi Eyelash Extensions Course
Lash extensions continue to be one of the most popular beauty salon services, and according to the latest Guild Lash Treatments survey, the demand for lash extension treatments shows no sign of slowing down anytime soon.
This course covers the technique for eyelash extension application for both individual and flare lashes, removal and maintenance. The course includes anatomy and physiology of the hair and eye, contra-indications and contra-actions to the treatment. Reception, consultation and aftercare guidance are also covered.
Eyelash Extensions Course
Once you have completed the theory modules, you can attend your practical session.
When you have successfully completed your practical training, your tutor will pass you and you will receive your GTi Accredited Certificate.
- Introduction, Reception, Consultation & Ventilation
- Anatomy & Physiology Of The Hair & Eye
- Contra Actions & Contra-Indications
- Application Of Individual Eyelash Extensions
- Application Of Individual Flare Lashes
- Practical Module