Anatomy & Physiology
An understanding of Anatomy and Physiology is essential as the basis of all practical training courses in beauty and holistic therapy. The GTi Award in Anatomy and Physiology is accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists, the UK’s leading professional beauty trade body.
The course covers all the Anatomy and Physiology required for the Level 2 and Level 3 National Occupational Standards (NOS) for beauty, nails and holistic therapy treatments.
None. This course is suitable for anyone who has no prior knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology.
Once you have booked your training course you will be able to complete the theory modules for the course right away.
- Functions Of The Skin
- Skin Types
- The Skeletal System – Part 1
- The Skeletal System – Part 2
- The Muscular System – Part 1
- The Muscular System – Part 2
- The Digestive System – Part 1
- The Digestive System – Part 2
- The Endocrine System
- The Male Reproductive System
- The Female Reproductive System
- The Respiratory System
- The Circulatory System
- The Lymphatic System
- Principals and Functions of the Nervous System
- Structure and Function of the Cellular System
- Sensory Organs