This course has been designed to give you all the skills and knowledge to be able to perform a galvanic facial treatment. It covers desincrustation and iontophoresis and the science behind how these techniques work on the skin to achieve different effects. You will learn how to prepare for the treatment as well as perform the different techniques. Theory is delivered online which means you can work at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home. The practical training is taught in the Academy in Mandurah or Online.
Galvanic Facial Course
Once you have booked your training course you will be able to complete the theory modules for the course right away.
Once you have completed the theory modules, you can attend your practical session.
When you have successfully completed your practical training, your tutor will pass you and you will receive your GTi Accredited Certificate.
- Introduction, Reception and Consultation
- Anatomy & Physiology – The Skin
- Contra-indications Restricting Treatment
- Contra-actions During and After Treatment
- Understanding Science
- Desincrustation and Iontophoresis
- Preparing for Treatment
- Galvanic Facial Technique & Aftercare
- Practical Tuition and Assessment
GTi Accredited Certificate